This toolbox features information on Innovative Apps for students with disabilities and many other interesting stories. If interested there are free webinars to earn more about accessibility and your requirements.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- This is a series of free online training modules.
- There are 6 AODA modules you can complete. Most employers like to focus on the Customer Service module
- Each module offers the option to download a file to read module in a plain document, watch a video, listen to an audio and/or provides PowerPoint slides to present the information to a group
- Access Forward Training Modules
- Select the drop down menu for “Training Modules”.
- General Requirements– 12 minutes
- Information & Communication Standards – 17 min
- Employment Standards – 12 min
- Design of Public Spaces Standards – 15 min
- Transportation Standards – 12 min
- Customer Services Standards – 30-40 min