“In Business for the Community”
Career Services is a non-profit agency that is a service and business dedicated to expanding employment opportunities by working with employers, partners and individuals facing barriers to employment. By providing specialized supports, we help people pursue their work and life goals.
In pursing this mission we:
- Model and promote a culture of inclusion in the community.
- Invest in people, employer and the community.
- Aim to be on the “leading edge” through service and technology innovation.
- Embrace both business and social service models.
- Collaborate with a larger network of partners, bringing together individuals, education and employment agencies, businesses and other employers.
In Business for our Community
We are a service and business dedicated to expanding employment opportunities by working with employers, partners and individuals facing barriers to employment.
By providing specialized supports, we help people pursue their work and life goals.
- We are committed to delivering services that are suited to you. We want to help you establish goals that make you as independent as possible.
- We are committed to treating you as we would like to be treated – with respect, kindness, compassion, reliability and consideration.
- We are committed to working together with other community agencies for your benefit.
- We are committed to making sure we help you find the services and supports that are right for you.
- We are committed to being fair and will advocate for you when you need us to.
- We are committed to working in partnership the you so you can pursue your work and life goals.
“It is pretty scary looking for a job. Getting help from Career Services and them learning about me and what I wanted to do made me more comfortable. You (Career Services) has given me opportunities and I have been able to work through the challenges with the support of your team” Danny – a successful job seeker